Marriott an Sheraton have a great deal for families
Parents who are searching, planning and thinking about having a southern hemisphere Winter Getaway. Might want to check out the Marriott International Winter Getaway Sale which is offering up to 25% off accommodation for family holidays at a range of hotels and resorts across the Pacific, including Australia, Fiji, New Caledonia and Samoa. Parents can book anytime before 2 July 2017 to enjoy daily rates from as little as AUD$109*.
The special offer is available for stays between 19 May and 8 October 2017, Marriott’s hot new sale offers holiday-makers discounted prices at 26 properties, including but not exclusively:
- Courtyard by Marriott Sydney North Ryde, with recently renovated rooms and suites – starting from AUD$109 per night
- Sheraton Samoa Beach Resort – starting from AUD$192 per night
- Sheraton Resort & Spa, Tokorki Island, reopened in February 2017 following a significant refurbishment – starting from AUD$200 per night
- Sheraton New Caledonia Deva Resort & Spa - starting from AUD$210 per night
- Pier One Sydney Harbour – Autograph Collection – starting from AUD$249 per night
- Fiji Marriott Resort Momi Bay, the only resort on mainland Fiji to offer overwater accommodation – starting from AUD$290 per night
- Sydney Harbour Marriott Hotel recently completed a AUD$15 million renovation - starting from AUD$216
- Four Points by Sheraton, Melbourne Docklands, recently opened in March 2017 - starting from AUD$149
To find out more details or to just browse the accommodation choices for family holiday with kids, please visit www.marriott.com.au or www.starwoodhotels.com
James is the founder of Little Nomads a family-focused travel site where he shares his experiences about travelling with kids. You can have a conversation with James on twitter @littlenomads or via his Facebook page.