Radisson Blu Resort Fiji
Family Getaway Package
Enjoy quality family time staying at the Radisson Blu Resort Fiji on Denarau Island. Book the Fiji Loves Families package and your family will experience luxury accommodation along with a range of package benefits for your time in Fiji. A real highlight of the package is the three hours of babysitting services.
ENJOY THE FOLLOWING PACKAGE BENEFITS:
- Super buffet breakfast for the family
- Unlimited Kids Club Access OR three hours of Babysitting Services daily
- Personalised kids check in
- Blu Banana Club benefits
- Complimentary activities including Fijian Meke, Kava ceremony, coconut bowling and more
- Free high-speed, wireless Internet
- Free selection of non-motorised water sports
- 10% discount at Signature Blu for some well deserved mum and dad time
Terms and Conditions Apply, offer is for travel until March 2018
Radisson Blu Resort Fiji
Your family can wake up each morning to an ocean breeze and the sound of the sea at the Radisson Blu Resort in Fiji. The resort offers some of the largest rooms and suites on the island. Each family room features a private balcony or patio, giving you lovely views of the hotel’s tropical gardens, lagoon swimming pools and 18-hole golf course. Need more space for your family’s snorkels and beach umbrellas? Reserve a suite, which provides lots of extra room, a kitchen and laundry facilities.
There is a variety of Room types for families to choose from at the resort.
|2 Adults plus 1 child & 1 Infant
One Room Suite
|2 Adults + 2 Children
||Young Family, Teenagers
Two Room Suite
|4 adults + 2 kids, or 2 adults + 4 kids
||Young Families, Teenagers, Multi-Generational
Learn more about Fiji as destination and what is on offer for family holidays with kids
For more photos and room details check out the hotels website.
Radisson Blu Resort Fiji
Terms and Conditions for Family Package
- Booking End Date: March 31, 2018
- The Family Package (“Family Offer”) is available for Eligible Stays at participating Radisson Blu, Radisson®, Park Plaza®, Park Inn by Radisson and Country Inns & Suites By CarlsonSM hotels in Asia Pacific (“Participating Hotels”) booked between 1st January 2013 and 31st December 2016 (“Family Offer Period”).
- All bookings for an Eligible Stay must be made at least 3 days before the Eligible Stay commences, unless otherwise permitted by a Participating Hotel.
- Non-refundable credit card pre-payment for entire Eligible Stay is required at time of booking. Bookings for Eligible Stays cannot be cancelled, changed or adjusted after booking and if a guest does not arrive on the reservation date, his booking will be cancelled without refund or credit, unless otherwise permitted by a Participating Hotel's cancellation or adjustment policies.
- Name on booking must be the same as the credit cardholder's name and same individual must check-in for the Eligible Stay.
- An Eligible Stay is defined as a stay of one or more consecutive nights at the same Participating Hotel, specifically booked under the Family Offer. There is no limit to the number of Eligible Stays a guest may make at a Participating Hotel, but consecutive Eligible Stays at the same Participating Hotel (i.e., where check-out and re-check-in occur on the same day) shall be deemed as one Eligible Stay for the purposes of the Family Offer. An Eligible Stay shall commence and be completed within the Family Offer Period. Room rates for each night may vary at each Participating Hotel. Extra person charges may apply if exceeding double occupancy.
- For each Eligible Stay, the Participating Hotels shall include the Core Benefits and the additional benefits, if any, designated by the Participating Hotel at the time of booking.
- The Core Benefits are as specified by the Participating Hotel at the time of booking and defined as:
(i) for Participating Hotels which are Radisson Blu, Radisson, Park Plaza and Park Inn by Radisson hotels, (a) daily breakfast for two (2) adults and not more than two (2) children (minimum age of 6 years) at the onsite restaurant and (b) One (1) in-room movie with snacks per Eligible Stay; and
(ii) for Participating Hotels which are Country Inns & Suites By Carlson hotels, (a) daily dinner for not more than two (2) children (minimum age of 6 years) at the onsite restaurant and (b) One (1) in-room movie with snacks per Eligible Stay.
- All benefits of the Family Offer, including the additional benefits designated by each Participating Hotel may be subject to additional terms and restrictions. The additional benefits designated by a Participating Hotel may vary.
- The Participating Hotel may extend the Family Offer (i) at such times and (ii) such periods of time as each Participating Hotel may decide during the Family Offer Period.
- Family Offer is subject to availability and blackout dates apply and vary at each Participating Hotel.
- Family Offer rate does not include any incidental charges (such as taxes, services charges, room service, phone charges) incurred or accrued during the Eligible Stay.
- Family Offer is eligible for Club Carlson Gold Points® accumulation.
- Participating Hotels are subject to change without notice and the number of rooms available for the Family Offer at each Participating Hotel may be limited.
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other discounts, packages, promotions, group or convention rate or offers, and cannot be exchanged for cash or other products.
- Carlson Hotels, Inc. reserves the right to add, modify, or discontinue the terms and conditions of the Family Offer at any time without notice.
- Void where prohibited by law.